Titan Video has made significant progress since its initial conception in 2008. However, I am aware that there is much more that needs to be done.
Titles have yet to be released, but we have announced three titles which will be made for sale as soon as is humanly possible. Keep in mind that because Titan Video is comprised of one individual doing almost everything that goes into running a business, there are bound to be difficulties along the way.
We are committed to providing the highest quality releases of underground horror, cult and exploitation films. That is one of the primary points upon which Titan Video was founded. Doing so takes time.
As of January 2013, you will begin to see the following changes made to Titan Video’s website, as well as the parent website of my own making, Celluloid Hell.
- Improved news distribution via major social networks.
- More accurate pre-order and release dates of major and minor Titan Video titles.
- The formation of 2 subsidiary labels to handle different sub-genres of film. Right now, there is to be no more information regarding these subsidiaries.
- The complete 2013 Titan Video release roster. At this moment there are about 8 titles to be released by Titan Video throughout 2013. Please note, this number is subject to change with or without notice.
- Foreign releases of several Titan Video titles.
- Major cosmetic and functional changes made to all applicable websites. Please note, at times, the websites might contain elements that do not function as they were designed to function, and certain ones may not function at all. These errors are only temporary and will be tended to as soon as is humanly possible.
More news will be released as it is made available.